Summer is finally here! I hope everyone is enjoying this warm weather! I just have a few reminders for the months of July and August.
- Please remember that we try to get the children outside as much as possible so we highly recommend putting sunscreen on them in the morning and sending in a bottle so we can reapply in the afternoon. Hats and sun glasses are also encouraged.
- Every child in the building, besides the BLUE Room, has a rest time during the day. Please send in a sheet and blanket so they can rest comfortably.
- Remember, no open toe shoes. This is a safety precaution.
- If you have a contract with Rutgers, please remember to swipe your child in and out everyday. If they are absent a day, you must swipe them in as sick for that day. No days should be missed when swiping.
- Payments must be received on time. There are no exceptions. I will send notices home to remind you of the amount owed. This includes co-pays set forth by Rutgers, as well.
- If your child will be attending Corson Park Day Care for before and after school in the fall, please remember to fill out a transportation/babysitting form so everything will be set up for the school year.
- If your child is missing forms from their files and I have given you a notice, please try to get these to me ASAP. These papers are required by licensing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. We are here for you and your child.
Enjoy your summer!